Last Updated – 3/1/2011
- Dad is recovering at home in Des Moines IA
- Physically he has recovered most of the way
- His speech continues to be the most difficult thing
- He can speak fine but being able to put thoughts together to be able to preach is difficult
- Typing on a keyboard is also difficult
- Emotionally sometimes it is hard for him and he suffers from mild depression.
If you have question about his care please just ask and we will try to update the answer here.
Please use this blog as your source of information for Stuart’s condition, and encourage others to do so.
God is in control!!!